Upgrade from 4.6C to SAP 5.0 ECC - Workflow Attachments Do Not Display

Scheinoha, John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Thu Jun 15 12:57:40 EDT 2006

Hi all,

   I hope everyone is fine.  We are upgrading from 4.6C to ECC 5.0 .  If
I double-click on an attachment in my SAP inbox in the ECC 5.0 client,
it does not display the attachment.  We have several different workflow
applications using the attachment functionality.  None of them display
the attachment (Debit/Credit Memo Processing, Purchase Requisition
Approval,...).   I searched OSS Notes, found OSS Note 915921.  I am not
sure if this will solve the problem.  I also searched the wug archive
for attachment, couldn't find a direct solution.

   Has anyone else encountered this situation during their upgrade to
ECC 5.0?  Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
  John
(414) 256 - 5136