Task attributes not getting transported properly

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Tue Jun 13 00:26:51 EDT 2006

Hello,

Point no 1.:
For a particular scenario, I had assigned task property as general task
for one of the tasks used in workflow.
As we need to move this to testing client, using transaction SCC1, I
moved the same config to testing client.
This happened successfully and I could see task as general task in
testing client.
However, later I changed the task properties as General forwarding not
allowed, and assigned specific Positions to this task.

Now when I am trying to move this to testing client, the changes are not
getting reflected in testing client.
Could you pls suggest, what might be the reason?

point no.2

Instead of assigning many positions in Org structure, I tried to assign
the Root org unit to this task, however at run time I got error in WF
saying object type A not allowed. So wanted to know that can we not
assign Root org units to tasks?

Thanks in Advance.
Regards,

Akshay Bhagwat