Purchase Order Question

Stoicof, Dan dan.stoicof at gwl.com
Mon Jun 12 17:08:18 EDT 2006

Greetings,

We have a need to change the release strategy for PO's, by adding a characteristic.  I have added a new table element  (KOSTL - cost center) to table cekkozz, activated the exit M06E004, created the characteristic, added it to the class, and to the release strategy (phew . . .!).

My problem?  Now FREBUS2012.CREATED is being triggered, instead of BUS2012.CREATED.  Is this what's supposed to happen?

Thanks!

Dan Stoicof

GREAT-WEST LIFE and ANNUITY

The information contained in this message and any accompanying attachments may contain privileged, private and/or confidential information protected by state and federal law. Penalties may be assessed for unauthorized use and/or disclosure. This message and any attachments are intended for the designated recipient only. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and return or destroy the information.

This e-mail transmission and any attachments are believed to have been sent free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened. It is, however, the recipient's responsibility to ensure that the e-mail transmission and any attachments are virus free, and the sender accepts no responsibility for any damage that may in any way arise from their use.