Guided Procedures and Workflow

jerry.martinek jerry.martinek at shawbiz.ca
Fri Jun 9 09:36:58 EDT 2006

Hi Mikko,

Thank you for your reply.

Rightly or wrongly, my goal is for the business is to realize that modifying
the WDs or using GP isn't going to solve the immediate problem which is the
lack of time to complete the development stage. The other problem or
challenge is complicated business requirements that don't map to standard
functionality. New technology that we don't understand isn't going to solve
our diminishing development window, complex business issues and finally
ramp-up related issues.

I may be back for additional help/information.

Regards,
Jerry