Customer Created event

Raju Omkaram romkaram at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 13:29:17 EDT 2006

I found the following on the net:

you need to look in t-code SWEC (Tools --> Business Workflow --> Development
--> Definition Tools --> Events --> Event Creation --> Change Documents -->
Linkage). Add an entry for DEBI / KNA1 on Creation.

Please be aware that the event will be raised if new entries are created in
any of the tables underlying DEBI (e.g. company-code customer, sales area
customer etc.) You may still need to play with SWEC (define your own
function modules) to catch exactly those cases in which you really want to
raise the event. Just test it, and if there are any issues just ask more
questions.

Please thank the original author ...
Raju..