ECC 5.0 - Vendor master - change event for email address

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 08:49:36 EDT 2006

Hi Raveen,

Only an address number is stored in the LFA1 table and all the address
info is stored in a bunch of tables (Centr.addr.admin.: Address with
communication data). The main table is ADRC and the email is stored in
table ADR6. You may have to come up with some other mechanism to track
the address change for vendor. See change doc object ADRESSE.

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley,
WF Developer - US-DOI.