SRM 5.0 - Rejected Carts Total Value set to 0

Sue Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Fri Jun 2 19:07:58 EDT 2006

Hi Miguel,

I was concerned that the creators would just hit the green check box,
and save a zero-dollar cart,  we would not route (or at least, not route
*correctly*) for monetary approvals.  However, I found that if I remove
EC_DECISION (TX SWL1) from the 'Change Rejected Cart' task, TS10407972,
it forces the creator to go in and change/order again, which resets the
TotalValue.  Not great for the people already suffering from rejection,
but that's always a hard pill to swallow.

Not sure if there are further implications to removing the EC_DECISION,
but it's Friday, and I'll end the week on a high note.

Happy WF-ing,
Sue