BOR for PD object type C

Josie Henriques rbdoll at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:19:57 EDT 2006

  Hi Eric..

  I'm not very experient in WF developement but I've developed 2 HR
workflows. I guess it depends on the Infotypes interfaces.

 I've developed a WF for a customized object, 1C, which was a copy of C
(Job). To trigger my event I've used a subtype of PDOTYPE_SH,  ZPDOTYPESH.
The object key is PLVAR and OBJID and all other data I've needed I
passed using the container because the Event FM in SWEHR2 let me to do that.
I'm not sure if it this has something to do with the Infotype.

 The second WF was a Compensation Ajustment one, which I needed to know the
ISTAT. The Event FM didn't let me to pass the data I need, so I had to
create a BOR. I made a mix of BUS7020 and BUS7022 with the key a I needed,
the PA0380 key.

 If you tell us more about your problem maybe we can give more exact
answers.

 Cheers

 Josie

On 6/1/06, Caillet, Eric <eric.caillet at logicacmg.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i need to launch a workflow for PD object type C (Function), so i wanted
> to use standard BOR PDOTYPE_C but i need for create workflow condition the
> field ISTAT but in this object i can find it. So i must create a new BOR and
> how can i get this field ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards

bjs