Is there an instrucction for REFRESHING an Object or an attribute??

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 15:47:17 EDT 2006

Here's the scenario:

A dialog task is executed in the workflow, after that,  the release status
of the PO needs to be verified, so in the workflow  there's a condition
validation.

The problem is that in the runtime execution, the validation of the release
status comes first or at least executes "before" the status has changed in
the database.

I can put a "wait" instruction but it won't work for me, cause just after
the user dialog task, a User-decision is next, and if there's some "WAIT" in
between, the user-decision screen won't come inmediately after the dialog is
ended. it will then appear as a workitem in the inbox, and that is not what
i want.

Is there any kind of "commit work and wait" or something that I can use to
REFRESH the releaseIndicator value in the object?

I'll appreciate your help..