SRM 4.0/EBP 5.0 - Add Reviewer and Add Approver Buttons are disable

Yogesh Chopra Yogesh.Chopra at axonglobal.com
Thu Jun 1 13:53:17 EDT 2006

Hi!

I was doing approval review for shopping cart in Portal but when i click on approval review then buttons "Add Reviewer and Add Approver " become disable. My all settings are correct. It is working fine in development system but in Testing system these button are not active. Both the security level and Auth are same in both systems for the user.
I have checked SAP notes also but in my EBP version all notes are implemented.

Can any one please send a clue on this?

Thanks
Yogesh

The content of this email is confidential and for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee of this
email (or responsible for the delivery of this message
to such person) you may not copy, forward, disclose
or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form
whatsoever. If you have received this email in error
please email the sender by replying to this message
and delete this message thereafter.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business
of our Company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.