Include in ABAP class fro Workflow

Mike Pokraka (WUG) asap at workflowconnections.com
Thu Jun 1 10:40:22 EDT 2006

(Cross-posted to SDN/BPM Forum)

Hello Akshay,
In your class builder, just click on the Macros button on the main toolbar &
include it there.

On the other hand, I try to keep my classes clean of BOR code if it makes
sense to do so since it partly defeats the object of using a class (to make
it completely pure ABAP).

If you're reading a table already, it's not a biggie to add a new class
attribute to replace a BOR object's DB attribute. For container
manipulation, there are container classes. If that's too much hassle there's
a simpler intermediary CL_WF_CONTAINER_WRAPPER class which - though still
not fully part of all the 'new tech' basically replicates all the container
macros. Major chunks of BOR code might make sense to put into a FM which
then does all the BOR stuff.

Cheers,
Mike

  _____