Virtual attributes in work item texts

hylke.visser@accenture.com hylke.visser at accenture.com
Thu Jun 1 09:03:42 EDT 2006

Hi Dave,

Before calculating the value of attribute B (in your BOR-program), you should first check if attribute A is already determined.
You can use the 'swc_get_property' macro to do this.

swc_get_property self   'attrib_a'    l_attrib_a.

Use the local variabel for the calculation (instead of object-attrib_a).

Greets,
Hylke