outcomes out of tasks

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:43:14 EDT 2006

G'day Vijay,

In the case of the absence demo the mulitple outcomes are a due to the
'Result' parameter. In these case you get a possible outcome for each of the
fixed values of the result type.

The other alternative is method exceptions which you can then model by
turning the on in the outcome tab of the step.

In both cases it is a normal activity step.

Good luck,
Mark