SRM 4.0 - Determining Agents from Org Data

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 02:55:23 EDT 2006

G'day Carol,

You're a lifesaver! BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_USER_FROM_ORG works a treat!! However
it's in function group BBP_OM_STRUCTURE.

There isn't actually a function group called BBP_ATTR in my system. There
are a few prefixed with BBP_ATTR but they mostly seem to contain low level
stuff (most functions are described as INTERN) and table maintenance code.
The one that I know is useful is BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES in BBP_ATTR_PDORG
although I only know this through stolen code. Even in this case I'm not
sure of the full power of it.

Are there any other treats in amoungst these BBP_ATTR* groups or is there
any good doco on the use of BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES?

Many thanks!

G'day Sue, thanks for testing for me. Dunno what's different here, but since
the above works I'm not going to strain my brain any further.

Have fun,
Mark