SRM 4.0 - Determining Agents from Org Data

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Jul 27 16:45:54 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

I tested this function in our SRM 5.0 sandbox, and using Org Unit, and WEGID = SAP_TAGT worked fine.
  Returned a large list, not only central persons, but positions, and userids.

Of course, all our Org Data is really maintained in the R/3 backend, and ALE'd over to SRM, but
anyhow, I can get the userids.

Cheers,
Sue