Message no. OL 826 - EMPLOYEET Not Instantiated

Tom Peou tompeou at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:22:55 EDT 2006

Hi Kjetil,

It's a funny problem. When the WF is trigerred, the main object and
the EMPLOYEET objects are instantiated correctly.

Even at the Decision step, the instance of EMPLOYEET is read in
correctly into the task bindings. The problem occurs after a decision
is made, and stops at the send-mail task and produces the 'object does
not exist' error. The WF sits in a status of 'In Process'. The
send-mail task reads in the EMPLOYEET instance for the email body and
recipient.

After investigating the WF log, the diagnosis is: "You tried to create
an instance of the object type EMPLOYEET with the key 1652920060726.
No instance of this kind exists".

However, the instance DOES exist and was never changed as part of the
decision step. The executor of this step is WF-BATCH which has SAP-ALL
authorizations.

Every step leading up to the 'decision result' has been fine. The
EMPLOYEET instance was never modified or re-instantiated.

Yes, I can instantiate EMPLOYEET through SWO1 correctly. The Initiator
of the WF and the user making the decision both have sufficient
authorization.

So, what else can I look at? I've built many workflows and this is the
very first time I've experienced this problem.

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks in advance,
Tom