SWUI Does Not Display All Workflows

Joanne Johnson JoanneJohnson at jo-annstores.com
Thu Jul 27 12:44:33 EDT 2006

No general task

>>> miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com 7/27/2006 12:35 PM >>>
Hi Joanne,

Is your workflow template(header level) a general task?

Cheers

___________________________________________________________________________ MiguelAdao-Cruz | Capgemini |London
Technology Services
SAPApplication Architect
T.+44-870-238-2927 | Int.700 2927| www.capgemini.com

 _____
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu on behalf ofJoanne Johnson Sent: Thu 27/07/2006 17:26 To: sap-wug at mit.edu Subject: SWUI Does Not Display AllWorkflows
Hello all,

I created a small one step workflow and wanted to use transaction SWUI tostart the workflow. However, the workflow does not appear in the selectionlist. How come? How do I get it to appear so I may test theworkflow? (I know that there are other methods of testing which I havealready performed but I want to try this method.)

Interestingly, this workflow is the last entry in the SWDSHEADERtable. Could there be a problem with displaying the last entry?

Thanks for the help.

Joanne Johnson