Message no. OL 826 - EMPLOYEET Not Instantiated

"Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías) "Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)
Wed Jul 26 15:22:22 EDT 2006

Tom,

We experienced EMPLOYEET not instantiated and it was probably due to a
special protection that was set for HR data in one SAP System. In Another
SAP System there was no such protection and EMPLOYEET instantiated well. We
bypassed the problem because we needed only the internet address of the
employee and we took it from the "USER" object.

Claude

-----Mensaje original-----
De: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] En nombre de
Tom Peou
Enviado el: miércoles, 26 de julio de 2006 7:16
Para: sap-wug at mit.edu
Asunto: Message no. OL 826 - EMPLOYEET Not Instantiated

Dear All,
I am experiencing a problem on SAP 4.6C for a workflow I've developed.
After the decision step I have set up and email task and it passes in
an Instance of the EMPLOYEET object into the email.
I get an Object does not exist Message no. OL 826 after a "Decision" is
made.
(Diagnosis: You tried to create an instance of the object type
EMPLOYEET with the key 1652920060726. No instance of this kind
exists).

However, all the emails prior to this are sent fine.
The bindings are correct as they are the same as all emails prior to
the decision step.

What could be the problem?

Kind regards,
Tom