Material Master Workflow

Ronen Fox Ronen.Fox at ness.com
Mon Jul 24 09:04:15 EDT 2006

Phil,

This function seems very useful, but when trying to create it in SE37 I get some syntax error messages.... Does anybody have an updated working version of this function ?

Thank you very much in advance,
Ronen

________________________________

מאת: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu בשם Kisloff, Philip B
נשלח: ו 7/21/2006 12:44 PM
אל: 'SAP Workflow Users' Group'
נושא: RE: Re : Material Master Workflow

Hi Vijay,

The problem with creation of one material master view completing all other parallel workitems view can be solved by creating a "view-specific" check function to the terminating event binding.  Hope the example code helps (its from four years ago, so I'm a bit rusty on the details)

Phil

FUNCTION z_multi_view_maintenance.
*"----------------------------------------------------------------------
*"*"Local interface:
*"  IMPORTING
*"     VALUE(EVENT) LIKE  SWETYPECOU-EVENT
*"     VALUE(RECTYPE) LIKE  SWETYPECOU-RECTYPE
*"     VALUE(OBJTYPE) LIKE  SWETYPECOU-OBJTYPE
*"     VALUE(OBJKEY) LIKE  SWEINSTCOU-OBJKEY
*"     VALUE(EXCEPTIONS_ALLOWED) LIKE  SWEFLAGS-EXC_OK DEFAULT 'X'
*"  EXPORTING
*"     VALUE(REC_ID) LIKE  SWELOG-RECID
*"  TABLES
*"      EVENT_CONTAINER STRUCTURE  SWCONT
*"  EXCEPTIONS
*"      INVALID_MATCH
*"----------------------------------------------------------------------
  INCLUDE <cntain>.
  DATA: old_wi_id LIKE swwwihead-wi_id.
  DATA: local_wi_header LIKE swwwihead.

* search work item from receiver
  swc_get_element event_container evt_receiver_id old_wi_id.
  local_wi_header-wi_id = old_wi_id.

* read workitem container
  CLEAR wi_container. REFRESH wi_container.
  CALL FUNCTION 'SWW_WI_CONTAINER_READ'
       EXPORTING
            wi_id                    = local_wi_header-wi_id
       TABLES
            wi_container             = wi_container
       EXCEPTIONS
            container_does_not_exist = 01.

  READ TABLE wi_container WITH KEY element = 'VIEW'.

  CASE wi_container-value.
    WHEN 'V'. " Sales
      READ TABLE wi_container WITH KEY element = 'PLANT'.
      READ TABLE event_container WITH KEY element = 'PLANT'.
      IF wi_container-value(4) <> event_container-value(4).
        RAISE invalid_match.
      ENDIF.
    when 'L'.
      READ TABLE wi_container WITH KEY element = 'STORAGELOCATION'.
      READ TABLE event_container WITH KEY element = 'STORAGELOCATION'.
************************
     tables indx.
      export wi_container-value event_container-value
      to database indx(wf) id 'test1'.
************************
      IF wi_container-value+5(4) <> event_container-value(4).
        RAISE invalid_match.
      ENDIF.
      READ TABLE event_container WITH KEY element = 'PLANT'.
      IF wi_container-value+1(4) <> event_container-value(4).
        RAISE invalid_match.
      ENDIF.
    WHEN 'S'. " Warehouse
      READ TABLE wi_container WITH KEY element = 'WAREHOUSE'.
      READ TABLE event_container WITH KEY element = 'WHSENUMBER'.
      IF wi_container-value+9(3) <> event_container-value(3).
        RAISE invalid_match.
      ENDIF.
    WHEN 'D'. " MRP
      READ TABLE wi_container WITH KEY element = 'PLANT'.
      READ TABLE event_container WITH KEY element = 'PLANT'.
      IF wi_container-value(4) <> event_container-value(4).
        RAISE invalid_match.
      ENDIF.
    WHEN 'E'. " Purchasing
      READ TABLE wi_container WITH KEY element = 'PLANT'.
      READ TABLE event_container WITH KEY element = 'PLANT'.
      IF wi_container-value(4) <> event_container-value(4).
        RAISE invalid_match.
      ENDIF.
    WHEN 'B'. " Accounting
      READ TABLE wi_container WITH KEY element = 'PLANT'.
      READ TABLE event_container WITH KEY element = 'VALUATIONAREA'.
   export wi_container-value event_container-value
   to database indx(wf) id 'test3'.
      IF wi_container-value(4) <> event_container-value(4).
        RAISE invalid_match.
      ENDIF.
    WHEN OTHERS.
  ENDCASE.