workflow change synchronization

Knoske, George George.Knoske at kaobrands.com
Fri Jul 21 15:11:04 EDT 2006

Hi All,

We've very recently upgraded to version ECC6 and are encountering
significant delays in workflow builder changes being reflected in WF
tests we run.  On several occasions we've made step changes, or binding
changes, only to see them not 'take effect' until several hours later or
even the next morning.  While the changes would be visible within WF
builder immediately after the change, the same wouldn't hold true when
the WF was triggered and the runtime result.  One example is I deleted a
'send mail' step from my workflow.  Next I triggered the workflow and I
received an error at the location step/node where the 'send mail' used
to be.  The error was something like 'error when loading callback
component; missing node not found'.   I use the transaction SWU_OBUF
after every change I make, but it doesn't appear to make a difference.
Again, sometimes I'll run a test the very next morning, and everything
works fine.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance.

George Knoske

Information Technology

Services and Solutions

Kao Brands Company

2535 Spring Grove Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45214