Accept change button

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:16:44 EDT 2006

G'day Yogesh,

I don't claim to know much about SRM (hence all my questions) but are you
saying the requestor is still getting a Workitem for review of changes but
that the button is missing? Or is it that they don't receive the workitem at
all??

If its that they don't receive the workitem at all, then have a look at
discussion over the last few days between myself and Miguel. There is a badi
that may be useful to you.

Have fun,
Mark