receive mail in EP 7.0 from SRM 4.0

Johan Hijlkema Johan.Hijlkema at interaccess.nl
Wed Jul 19 03:30:09 EDT 2006

Dear Wug-ers,

We are on SRM version 4.0 with Enterprise Portal 7.0.

When a Purchase Order is approved in SRM a message is sent to the creator of the PO.
In the portal we do not receive the message.
My questions are:
Is it possible to receive messages in the portal (not WorkItems) in the portal?
If so, what should we do to receive the mail. (I've seen deadline notifications from R/3 in the portal).
If it is not possible, can I fake the system by using a workitem to get the message in the Portal? What kind of Task/BOR/Method should I use to see a message in the Portal without stopping the whole flow vin SRM?

Thank in advance,

Regards,

Johan Hijlkema