How can i Share my Inbox to other required Users.

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 22:19:25 EDT 2006

Claude, (I hope this explanation helps, as there are
greater WF Gurus in this forum)
Subtituting are forwrding is just for temperory
periods, not for permenant periods.
why you substitute?
Subtituting is arranged because some body has left the
job or left for vacation or left for superior position
has to be inform to administrator, and meanwhile
administrator finds a permenant user for this
position.
Forwarding?
Is just for week or for couple, than an original
personal take care after he comes back from what ever
engagements he/she has and informs the administrator.
Administrator Role?
To make sure, who will be getting substituted and who
wants to forward the work to whome. So whenever
Approver or the owner of Workplace leaves and comes
back should inform Aministrator. So Administrator can
handle these setups appropriately. And the
Admininstrator does not have to Login any user's
Inbox.
I hope this helps.
Cheers,
My Kind Regards,
AZIZ

--- "Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)"

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41244/*http:/smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index>