Reg: Workflow with Web Dynpro Application

Rahul Shukla rahul_ariean at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 21:49:33 EDT 2006

Dear All,

I had my workflows all running in 4.6C.

Now we are upgrading to ERP 2005 and converting all
the applications into Java Web Dynpro Application.

For the workflows to be start from Web Dynpro
application , we can still use SAP_WAPI.. FMs .

I want to know after I do this , what shall be written
in the methods of my BOR object to call the Web Dynpro
screens for Approver.

Few further investigations showed me that there is
SWFVISU transaction which help in inserting task no
and specifying the application and package name.

But even after that I am confused what exactly can i
write inside bor objctes to open the screen.

Please help me, it is really urgent.

Regards,
Rahul

Something that can't be re-cycled is Wasted Time.