Workflow with adhoc-anchor

Ludwig Michael Michael.Ludwig at rku-it.de
Thu Jul 13 05:27:35 EDT 2006

Hello,

we are in EBP 3.5.

I´ve built a customer workflow for approval of shopping-cart with adhoc-anchor, which contains a simple sub-workflow,
 which just contains one step (FORM/HTMLPROCESS ) for additional approval.

Both workflows have identical container and are set as general task. Also the sub-workflow is enabled for adhoc.

While testing, the following occurs:

I choose an additional user for approval in EBP, but the user is not transferred to AGENT_0002 in the workflow-container. So the approval-step in the adhoc-workflow contains no resposible agent.

What did I forget?

Can anyone help, please?!

Thanks

Michael Ludwig
Softwareentwicklung und Qualitätssicherung
rku.it GmbH