Material for workflow

Ramu Nemurgommula ramun at intelligroup.com
Thu Jul 13 02:16:08 EDT 2006

Hi,
    I have to develop a  Dialog Screen, Businness Object for a Workflow.
If there is any material available to develop Dialog Screen and Businness Object with example, Please forward me.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you,
Ramu N.

Disclaimer:
This email and any files attached hereto are confidential and  intended  for the sole use of the individual or entity to
which they are addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.