How to reverse So36 transaction.

Sue Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Jul 12 20:59:53 EDT 2006

Hi Claude,

Try going into your Business Workplace (BWSP), and going to
Settings>Office Settings.
There is a tab for automatic forwarding.  When you hit that tab, you
will see at the bottom of the screen
'Other User'.
You can enter the user's name here, and then you get another screen that
allows you to 'Reset User'.
It will ask you 'Do you really want to delete the private <username>
reset ?'

I don't know what authorizations are required to do this, just that I
*hope* there are some required, and that I have them.

Hope this helps,
Sue