Strange situation here-- WF Task normal execution errors - how to trace?

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 13:50:05 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

Well, i'm having a really strange problem here.

The final task of my workflow is not getting executed correctly. This task
calls a Object Method (that calls a function module). The strange thing, is
that i have made execution tests of the function module itself, the method,
the task, and the workflow (using the SWUS) and it WORKS. BUT in the normal
WF execution is returning an error. I don't know what's happening.

I have made several changes without having success.

I've built another method, I've created new tasks, I've generated a new
version of the worfklow.

What can you say about this?, any way to trace what's really happening?

i'll appreciate your valuable input.

Thanks in advanced.