Task attributes not transported

Khanna, Manish manish.khanna at amd.com
Mon Jul 10 21:25:22 EDT 2006

Hi,

For our already built Capital Project workflow, the requirement was to
change the generic text of certain DECISION task to specific ones. For
this I had to create specific tasks for desired step. Also in my DEV
system I changed some tasks as general task and some were assigned a
custom role.

Unfortunately when these transports reached quality, none of these
attributes were transported. The work item for the workflow ends in
error "The system could not establish any agents for the task underlying
this work item".

Any idea what should I do? Shall I re-transport the tasks or use
RHMOVE30 to transport the attributes.

Regards,

Manish