Cannot Transport Workflow from ECC 5.0 to Release 4.6C

Ronen Fox Ronen.Fox at ness.com
Mon Jul 10 15:24:19 EDT 2006

Maybe the guys at SAP can say, but it doesn't seem such a good idea to
develop on 500 system and transport to 46c system. The other way round
from 46 to 50 sounds safer. So many new things to workflow on the WAS
640 system so it looks quite risky.
Is it complicated just to transport the BOR stuff and build the tasks
and templates manually on the 46c system ?