End Condition (Misc tab) for multiline agents decision task

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Mon Jul 10 06:03:28 EDT 2006

If the task had a modelled deadline on it, you could create a 'wait for
event' task at the appropriate point and when the rejection is raised,
issue your event, which could terminate the task.

Just a thought...

John

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

"Knuth, Paul" <pknuth
@hersheys.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces
07/07/2006 14:29
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"