Performance problem on SWWCNTP0 tables

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Thu Jul 6 12:32:32 EDT 2006

Hi Ritapac,

How table entries are we talking about here?  Have you talked to your
Basis/Database folks? Have you checked on OSS? There is a general
consolidated OSS note (#706478)  on large tables that mentions table (
SWWCNTP0).

If you run the report RSWIWADO how many workflow runtime tables are
showing up in green, yellow or red?  (By the way you might choose to run
this report during an off-peak time just in case it takes a long time!)

I hope this helps.

Edwin Mukusha
Administrative Systems Group
University of Nebraska
Phone: (402) 472-7756     Fax: (402) 472-7390
Email: emukusha at nebraska.edu

"Ritapac" <ritapac2004 at libero.it>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
07/06/2006 09:13 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"sap-wug" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Performance problem on SWWCNTP0 tables

Hello everybody,
   my system is 4.7 (620 - SP lev. 0050).
Each activity on Workitems (log, execution,..) takes long long time, so
the system performance are devastated; the performance trace (ST05) get a
very long time on select in SWWCNTP0 table, but we have done all the
activity to delete completed WI, reorg WF tables, upgrade kernel, and so
on.
It seems that the select on this table is not optimized, but we haven't
found any solution for this problem.
Do you have any idea about that?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ritapac