sap_wapi_start_workflow

Markus Klein Klein at abs-team.de
Thu Jul 6 06:49:41 EDT 2006

Hello Maarten,

you cant pass a Object reference via this container table. I would raise
an event to start the workflow (FM SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT). As event ID
you have to pass the key of the object reference. With this ID the
Workflow does build a object at runtime.

Hope this helps.

regards,
Markus

______________________________________

ABS Team GmbH
SAP-Consulting, Human Capital Management
Muehlenweg 65
37120 Bovenden
Markus Klein
SAP Consultant