Route by Security question

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Wed Jul 5 14:37:08 EDT 2006

All I need is a FM to work just like AUTHORITY-CHECK except
return a list of users verses checking a single user.

Pass in Object and the name / value pairs just like AUTHORITY-CHECK and
return a list of users.

Thanks,
Rick Sample

>>> jeff at business-workflow.com 7/5/2006 12:45 >>>

Rick,

   I don't have a system setup right now to check, but I believe I've
used FM: PRGN_READ_USERS_FOR_ONE_AGR to get the Users of a Security
role. Is this what you're looking for?

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice: (732) 355-0123