How to compare 2 versions fo a wf ?

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed Jul 5 11:55:50 EDT 2006

Hi Pat,
No nifty features that I know of, but I have two rather primitive methods:

Open them in two sessions, align the graph in both and alt-tab between
them really quickly so you can spot a difference. (I did warn it's
primitive).

For differences int he tasks, generate a report (Print -> Text version)
and compare in your favourite text editor. I suppose it may be possible to
upload them into two dummy ABAP's and use the ABAP editor to compare side
by side.

HTH.
Cheers,
Mike