PFTC - WF Builder Button

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 18:31:00 EDT 2006

Hello Jeffrey,
Have you tried using Transaction SWUS and Click
Display Task, so that atleast you can go inside the
workflow builder and can see your workflow having any
errors, if your workflow having errors fix them and I
believe you can go through PFTC. And definitley try to
read OSS note as Gary mentioned if any... Good Luck.
My best Regards,
Aziz