PR Rejection Mystery

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Mon Jul 3 08:17:03 EDT 2006

Hi Alon,

Not sure what release you are on, but in SRM, we have the ability to set the Status of the PO to
rejected...
CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_PO_STATUS_CHANGE_WF'
  EXPORTING
    iv_guid                         = lv_guid
    iv_status                         = '2'
    iv_wfl_started_by              = lv_changer
* IMPORTING
*   OBJECT_STATUS                  =
  TABLES
    et_messages                     = lt_messages
  EXCEPTIONS
   invalid_value_for_status       = 1001
   error_in_status_change         = 1002
   OTHERS                         = 01.