Asynchronous task and Advance with Dialog.

clucking workflow at lucking.dk
Mon Jul 3 04:43:36 EDT 2006

Thanks Mike for your quick reply,

I think you are right but to me it is in a way the end of the task execution
(update) which is asynchronous and not the start, and then the start could
be advance with dialog? Then it would be the next step(s) where Advance with
dialog would be impossible, because the first one is ended by a terminating
event and not the user.

Thanks,

Claus.

  _____