SWWERRE and incorrectly completed WF's

koenraad.janssens@arcelor.com koenraad.janssens at arcelor.com
Tue Jan 31 10:04:08 EST 2006

Dear WUG subscribers

In my idea when a workflow completes then all subtasks are completed
aswell.  Sometimes however when a user is at that moment processing
(locking) a task, a single task doesn't get completed although the top
workflow does.  I believe that then the SWWERRE job comes in to fix these "errors" and complete those left-over tasks.

We however have some instances where this doesn't seem to work and the
subtask remains open with the main task completed.  Did anyone of you run into the same problem?  Or am I overseeing a simple way to correct this?

For your information we are on :
SAP_BASIS 620 SAPKB62055

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Salutations,
Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Atentos saludos,

Koenraad Janssens
Sidmar N.V. - ISM
Leverage Team - Programmer
Tel: +32 9 347 35 76
email: koenraad.janssens at arcelor.com

This message should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential information, the disclosure
of which is prohibited. This message is not intended to create rights
or obligations without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately