How to send Link through mail

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Mon Jan 30 09:30:01 EST 2006

Hi,

Go to transaction SCOT in SAP GUI, menue "Overview of sent mails" (or
something like this). Display the e-mail content and check if the link works
from there.
Otherwise send me the link of your Outlook e-mail to see how it looks like.

Cheers
Miguel Adao-Cruz | Capgemini | Woking
Technology Services
T.+44-870-238-2927 | Int.700 2927 | www.capgemini.com
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\madaocru\Application%20Data\Microsoft
\Signatures\www.capgemini.com,DanaInfo=OWA.UKI.CAPGEMINI.COM+>

Join the Collaborative Business Experience