Andy Catherall is on training

Andy.M.Catherall@csplc.com Andy.M.Catherall at csplc.com
Sun Jan 29 20:00:21 EST 2006

I will be out of the office starting  27/01/2006 and will not return until
31/01/2006.

I will be out of the Office on Friday 27th January & Monday 30th January
and will not be picking up my emails during that time.

For workflow issues, please contact Matt Sinclair. Otherwise, please
contact Dominic Beedie or Yasser Nadim.

Regards
Andy

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or if you have received the e-mail in error,  it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information which it contains.

Under these circumstances, please notify us immediately by returning this mail to 'mailerror at csplc.com' and deleting this e-mail from your system.

Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of Cadbury Schweppes Plc or its subsidiaries.  Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from viruses,  recipients are advised to subject this mail to their own virus checking, in keeping with good computing practice.

Visit our website at www.cadburyschweppes.com