How to remove asynch items from inbox after completion?

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Fri Jan 27 08:07:38 EST 2006

G'Day folks,

This an old one:

On 620 and 640, using the SAP Business Workplace. After completing an
asynch task, the user is returned to their inbox, but the item is still
visible. They need to click refresh to make it disappear. Whilst I
understand all the mechanism of why this happens, is there any way this
can be automated in a more seamless manner? Putting in a delay doesn't
help - the event is processed, but the user is still returned back to
their inbox in it's previous state.

I've a feeling this is a really obvious question, but I think I've been
spending too much time on UWL projects to remember if there was a
solution. Neither the archives nor OSS nor the book have helped so far, so
any input appreciated.

Cheers,
Mike Pokraka
Senior Consultant