Workflow substitutes in a multi SAP system component lanscape

jerry martinek jerry.martinek at shawbiz.ca
Thu Jan 26 17:14:54 EST 2006

Hi Jocelyn,

I've checked our ERP2005 and SRM5 systems and they both have the required function modules but unfortunately it doesn't work.

Based on the earlier reply from Mikko, I've reported the problem to OSS as it should be working.

Thanks,
Jerry

------_=_NextPart_001_01C622C3.4E8FB3BA

Hi Folks,
Yes the substitution does work across all systems BUT each system needs =
the SAP_WAPI_SUBSTITUT* prefixed function modules.=20
There's no official downgrade but I have downgraded them for instance to =
a 6.20 system and it worked. So the UWL just checks to see
if the function modules exist.  If its not working in some of your =
systems then the function modules are probably missing in those systems. =

If you have it working in any of your systems, then the function modules =
must be in the working systems.  So.... manually copy all the=20
SAP_WAPI_SUBSTITUT* function modules across to the non-working systems =
and you should be fine.
=20

Regards,=20
Jocelyn Dart=20
Senior Consultant=20
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.=20
Level 1/168 Walker St.=20
North Sydney=20
NSW, 2060=20
Australia=20
T   +61 412 390 267=20
M   + 61 412 390 267=20
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com=20
http://www.sap.com <http://www.sap.com/> =20

The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission =
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for =
the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the =
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, =
copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this =
electronic transmission or the information contained in it is strictly =
prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, =
please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the return of the =
original documents.=20

Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and =
accordingly, the sender does not accept liability for any such data =
corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the =
consequences thereof.

Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the =
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the =
sender is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of =
its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors, =
officers and employees make no representation nor accept any liability =
for the accuracy or completeness of the views or information contained =
herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/ =
business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change and =
shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding =
agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into =
any relationship, unless otherwise expressly stated.=20

=20