IXOS workflow

Tomas Hyjanek pragueworkflow at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 04:13:41 EST 2006

  Hi John and all,

  there is a short and long answer to this question.

  Short answer is that this is how do I make my living as consultant.

  Long answer is:
  please check these transactions: (SAP 4.6C based)

  SPRO - basis components - business services - SAP ArchiveLink - Business workflow settings - Call document types customizing wizard.
  More or less covers OAC2, OAC3, SOA0, OACA, OAWS.
  Use new task TS30001128

  SPRO - basis components - business services - SAP ArchiveLink - Business workflow settings - Workflow wizard for multistep workflows.
  Gives a clue as for how to develop a reasonable workflow template.

  Get a paid consultant (there is a couple of us in this mailgroup) to discuss/be involved in more critical steps of the development, unless you and your client has
  lots of time and patience for experiments.

  Best regard

  Tomas Hyjanek
  ArchiveLink/worklow consultant in Prague

  +420 602 642 270

Nash John <emailtonash at gmail.com> wrote:    Hi Friends,

  Can anyone help me with step-by-step procedure invloved in deveoping IXOS workflow.This is what my cleint looking at, the required functnalty is store vendor images in SAP business workplace inboxes for accounts payment processing. once the invoices are processed and assigned a document number SAP drilldown capablities allows for visibility of invoce images to approprate users.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

  Have a great day!!!

  Nash John