WF Email - URL content not hidden

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 24 07:48:30 EST 2006

Baskaran,

I've rarely gotten it to work in various versions and it wasn't reliable
when it did work.

My recent solution was to create a new method. This method builds a table
with the html commands and passes it to table contents_txt in function
module so_new_document_att_send_api1. I also set packing_list-doc_type to
'HTM' but I don't know if this actually had an affect on it. I never did
test it with any other doc_type vallues.

Richard.

  _____