Problem with confirmation workflow in SRM

Gordan Flego gflego.globalnet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 05:58:18 EST 2006

Hello all,

EBP 5.0.
When I press „Approval Preview" before actual posting of confirmationI get message „No Workflow necessary" (exactly like I want andimplemented with starting conditions).
After posting Confirmation is in status „Avaiting Approval". Lookingat „Approval Preview message is „No Workflow started. Applicationerror occured."
Looking at SLG1 I see Message no. SWF_RUN620: „Workflow definition isinconsistent (NODES is initial)"
When I look in workflow builder and check workflow (status of theworkflow WS10400010 is Active, saved) error message is „Workflowdefinition '' not in version '' ." (with quotes).
I found note 686297 on service.sap.com but it was already implementedwith support package.
Any help will be appriciated
Gordan