FW: Check FM related

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Fri Jan 20 01:56:03 EST 2006

Hi all,

I had a look on my question and came to know that I am populating a
event container in check FM. On workflow side, for event binding,
standard event does not have required parameter which I have populated
in check FM so I am not able to bind this populated element to workflow.
So, just wanted to know is there anyway for adding event parameter to
the standard event being triggered by an application?

I.e. even if I create a subtype and delegate it to main object, can I
add event parameter to inherited event of my extended object? If this is
fine, then my be my problem of passing data to workflow will be solved
as I will be able to do binding from event container to workflow
container.

Hope I have clarified the scenario.
 Pls. suggest on this.

Thanks and Regards,