Keep Single step task from completing until Dead Line date

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Thu Jan 19 16:43:25 EST 2006

I tried to start the Task with the object method set as asynchronous.
Failed to start.

I tried a zdummy terminating event in the Terminating Events. Didn't
matter.
When I execute the task, it completes!

I checked out the code in the Confirm to Complete FM. Way too much work
for a simple task.
Looks like the simplest way is to create a WF with the task and loop
until terminating event or
deadline reached.

Any other ideas, fire away...

>>> David.Trant at andrew.com 1/19/2006 14:25:03 >>>
What about making it an asynchronous task and finding/creating a
terminating event to shut it down when the deadline is reached?