Help Ataching an just scanned bill image by documents in R/3

Glauco Kubrusly glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jan 18 09:04:43 EST 2006

  Thanks a lot my friend.

  You don't know what it means to me. I was trying to find some documentation like this a long time ago. And alone without know how, it was so hard to do... or impossible to do. I've already had debuging OAWD and FB03 to see how it (GOS) works.

  Thanks a lot. I think this will help me a lot to do this work!

  Glauco S. Kubrusly
  Abap/Workflow consultant
  Brazil/Rio de janeiro

"Tiwari, Rammanohar" <rammanohar.tiwari at logicacmg.com> escreveu:
  May be my scenario is similar...

After reading the document imagine my ZFRIENDS as your ZDOCUMENT and so on...

http://www.geocities.com/rmtiwari/Resources/Training/BusinessWorkflow/SAPApplicationDevelopment.pdf

or
http://www.geocities.com/rmtiwari/Resources/Training/BusinessWorkflow/SAPApplicationDevelopment.htm

Cheers,