Flag "Terminate if Rule Resolution has no Result" in rule does't work well

Wiz David yidysap at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 17 06:16:41 EST 2006

  Hi all,

  I'm working on ecc5/640.
  I have a problem with rule (PFAC) base on B.O. BUS1072 (material group).
  At runtime, the agent rule determines an agent that does not belong to the possible agents of the task is sent to all possible agents of the task.
  In my case the flag rule set in "terminate if Rule Resolution has no Result".

  Any help would be appreciated.

  Wiz.